Simply Profound!!!

Happy new month!!

Being the month of five close to six, my post today will be simple and profound. I will use some of my favourite pictures and quotes that are so dear to me.

In addition, with an honour to the Lupus Awareness month, i am working on awesome project that i will share soon. Before then, one  fact about lupus is that lupus is not contagious and cannot be “given” to another person.



“Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
- Oscar Wilde 



 

“To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.”
- Oscar Wilde


 
 “The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance – and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.”
- Oprah Winfrey


“I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear.”
- Oprah Winfrey


Have a blessed week ahead!
Sending nothing but love your way.



Comments

  1. I love that your posts are so inspiring and uplifting, wishing you health and happiness every day!! x

    Love,
    Whit

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such a darling Whitney. Thank you so much, be blessed always.
      Xx.

      Delete
  2. The 2nd pic does it for me, one of those really great shots where sincere emotions are captured. The joy is contagious.
    I first heard of Lupus from the Braxton show cause Toni Braxton has it. It's a disease that most people are not aware of and I'm glad that you are creating awareness.

    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linet, let's join hands and spread awareness on Lupus.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for this post, so inspiring and a great pick me up!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading through dear.
      Xx.

      Delete

Post a Comment

A comment or two goes a long way. Xx!!

Popular posts from this blog

Gathering Strength From Life Storms Part 002 - #LupusAwareness