#For Her - Mother's Day : )

My Mother's Day is full of love not the ordinary kind but the deep really emotional pecked kind of love.When this humble girl was coming to start life at the city in the sun...she had nothing but mum equipped her with a spoon. Yes,an eating spoon that i treasure to date.Looking back,i kind of think the spoon had a meaning more to her than to me. I am not complaining.Please don't mistake me.


'Your dream is in your heart and mind.Cherish it always.Dream it
over and over again,never tire.Work it and give a 100% of you leave the rest to God.You shall be it,' mother said.


I was a dreamer,still is and will forever be.The far i have come,i embraced the dreams and opportunities that i have had with a big spoon of optimism.Even though those around you tell you that you can never be,assume you can do it and will not have to fight so many doubts in you.Power of assumption;it works miracles.Try it.I am glad i am here thanks to my mother.I now feel and know each day the spoon meant something.







Every day is Mother's Love Day!!!This day should not only be restricted for mothers alone but also for the special women in your lives. While showing your love to those ladies that mean dear to you...remember to empower them positively.Lets face it,gender equality is a myth.In that,men believe to be the leaders while women should follow by being under them like a shadow.

Some blog readers sent in their Mother's Day messages,i say thank you for the love and support you have given through the way. I could not have made it this far if it were not for you my readers.THANK YOU!!! 


Read below the sampled  messages.

Caroline Karanja says : Mum you are the David of my life,fighting the many Goliaths that come my way.


Juliet Mithamo says :  Lots of love,blessings and even more blessings for being such a great mum.


Ken Mwendwa : You are such a blessing in my life,a lady of class and my mentor.Thank you for taking care and loving me.


Lindah Njeri wrote a poem :

How did you find the energy, Mom
To do all the things you did,
To be teacher, nurse and counselor
To me, when I was a kid.

How did you do it all, Mom,
Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
Yet find time to be a playmate,
I just can’t comprehend.

I see now it was love, Mom
That made you come whenever I'd call,
Your inexhaustible love, Mom
And I thank you for it all.

Happy Mothers' Day wherever you are Mommy!!!!!



You got to agree that ladies' work is done with utmost perfection,love and care.Today celebrate,empower,love and spoil the ladies in your life.

To all the mothers out there....Happy Mother's Day!!


Happy Mothers' Day Mama Nimoh....i love you to the moon and back.You mean everything to me,there is no way i will lose me or you.I LOVE YOU MRS.MURIGI....my one and only blossom beauty.
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gathering Strength From Life Storms Part 002 - #LupusAwareness