Taking stock...#001

Stocktaking is required so as to get an accurate count of stock in your business at a particular period of time. The stock is valued at cost value and is then used to generate margin and profit reports for the business. - See more at: http://www.stocktaking.ie/faq/#sthash.cLB4s970.dpuf
Stocktaking is required so as to get an accurate count of stock in your business at a particular period of time. The stock is valued at cost value and is then used to generate margin and profit reports for the business. - See more at: http://www.stocktaking.ie/faq/#sthash.cLB4s970.dpuf
Stocktaking is required so as to get an accurate count of stock in your business at a particular period of time. The stock is valued at cost value and is then used to generate margin and profit reports for the business. - See more at: http://www.stocktaking.ie/faq/#sthash.cLB4s970.dpuf
Stocktaking is required so as to get an accurate count of stock in your business at a particular period of time. The stock is valued at cost value and is then used to generate margin and profit reports for the business. - See more at: http://www.stocktaking.ie/faq/#sthash.cLB4s970.dpuf
Stock taking helps in evaluation and goal making.It helps to see if you bear a dream or a goal which you should go for  no matter what comes your way. Here is my first stock taking series....you
can actually make yours and see how exciting it feels when you accomplish one of the activities in the stock list.

Making :no excuse of not being happy. This includes traveling,hiking,road trips...anything that will open that cocoon!!Zoe Malaika Glorious are you ready?Whether with less or much,happiness  should come from within. Living each day as it comes.

Cooking :
I cook good meals when i am mad...the result does not equal my bile moment.Even if i do say so myself!!Cooking is relaxing and reflecting time for me,well coupled up with some good music;like that of Cheezy Mi Casa.

Drinking : lots of water.It helps make you feel  relaxed and well hydrated plus it smoothens your face.

Reading:
'Before you do' by T.D Jakes and lots of inspirational books. We all need that encouraging word once in a while to push us a mile longer.
 
Wanting:
a peaceful yet adventurous weekends once in a while.Times we have a rough week and all you want on that Friday eve is some chocolate,movie and breaking them rules like sleeping on the couch...something different from what you practice daily.I hope you agree with me on this one.I also feel i should indulge in more peplum dresses and chic stuff.I have always felt comfortable being a tom boy,mismatching and breaking all the fashion rules (pretty exciting though)!!Huh!!

Playing:
Talking Tom & Talking Ginger!What??They make my day haaahaa!I gave up on Candy Crush.

Wasting:
No time before i make up my mind on what to wear.

Sewing: Nope,not me!nothing....next please.

Wishing: for a holiday and a long one for that matter.

Enjoying:
writing,music and more comedy movies by Kevin Hart.

Waiting:
for payday.YES.

Liking: Sauti Sol's new music video Nikushike...well the first 0:49 minutes to be precise.Also Elani's Milele song.

Wondering:
how my little ruby will look like - like mommy or like daah dee?The clique is all busy rocking their sweet angels.The talk of coffee date has changed of late to baby showers,baby diaper change,colic and sleepless nights and feeding bottles.I am only left with three musketeers.

Loving: cuddles from my three beautiful nieces every evening i get home from work and the songs they make me sing about the Three Little Ducklings and The Black Sheep;so adorable.

Hoping:
I get everything done in time and accurately.
 
Marveling: at how in human one can be that they dump their newly borns in pit latrines,bushes or even dust bins.Who does that??One person is willing to give an arm and a leg just to rock a child in their arms.So annoying and sad.

Needing: another big adrenaline filled project.I hope the Musketeers read this.


 Smelling: the sweet smell of bacon in the morning.Just like Miss Sharon asked,'how do vegetarians survive?'I can hardly resist it. 

Wearing: dresses more and incorporate prints in my closet.

Following:
my instincts. Thinking out loud and telling it all,well,not every one wishes you a smooth run.Think it,work on it.Learn later from your mistakes.That's life - perfect teacher.Following the inspiring Top Model Deliah Ipupa for some good win win advice and how she juggles up her career and taking care of her angelic daughter.

Noticing:
with all the bacon stuffing in everything,i need to work out.Gosh,morning jogs,sit ups and skipping...oh my!!Does that include giving up on my bacon?Really?No!Yes!

Knowing:
no man is an island,and that life is journey everything eventually will come to be i just have to dream it,work it to be it.Nobody may,will or can dull that sparkle.I own it.My dream.

Thinking: I should do photography once more.It comes in hardy with the writing thirst.I look at the pictures from those good kodak days and well i miss my lens.Passions have their climax and of the two (photography and writing) i am not willing to let go of either any time soon.

Feeling:
comfortable in my own skin and trusting my ideas like always.Lets face it i am my best me when i am me.

Bookmarking:
This is Ess's blog for the fashion update,Wendy Wahito's blog for the cooking lessons and Ben Kiruthi's blog for the lens moments.Got to show support for my blog addicts like me you know.

Opening:
up to the idea that life is what you make it to be.Garbage in garbage out.

Giggling:
at this.The birds and the squirrels especially.

Feeling:
okay.

Looking: for clues to the castle.


Feel free to share your stock take series : )  Have a Happy Hump Day.

Comments

  1. You cook better when mad?...That's really amusing to me :-D ...I also used the template on my blog funny thing is that we noticed the same thing!! (weighty issues) Gym nayo...
    you can check it out http://www.bintygakii.com/slow-down/#more-481 ....Keep following your passion it will propel you to great heights!Amen! Three cheers for the blog addicts :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haaahaa yes,my meals are perfect when i am full of rage..when happy and i do the cooking someone has to complain of too much salt,too much spice i just don't know why.Those times i just want don't want to talk they even eat twice or thrice haahaa,where the chemistry of rage n perfect cooking is,i am yet to know. I loved your page totally cool :D

      Delete
  2. I think you should pursue photography. I could see it gives you such a rush of excitement back when we were at FAFA. I will definitely incorporate this template on my blog very soon.
    http://myfashioncabin.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaawwww!!!!Haaahaa addiction problems right there so evident in the camera chemistry!!!Thanks darl for the support.Lotsa love.Waiting on your template i know i will definitely love it :D

      Delete
  3. ooooh my what do i say hun....the muskerteer is here...yes she read all....so sweet just wanna keep reapeating the read...great piece swirie...u got all my love and support.....tell Ruby...auntie Lindah says hi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww hun...you make tear with all this love darl!!!We love aunt Linda so much too.Thank you for the support hun.

      Delete
  4. cheers to making no excuse for not being happy. I like your taking stock post and blog :) good work right there

    and here is the link to mine...

    http://meganomare.blogspot.com/2014/06/taking-stock.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Megan....i will check it out ASAP!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

A comment or two goes a long way. Xx!!

Popular posts from this blog

Gathering Strength From Life Storms Part 002 - #LupusAwareness