Men In Heels :)

Who said that heels are confined to ladies only?The video below of three men dancing in heels will blow you away!!I find myself hitting the rewind button the minute the video is done.Awesome moves,guys full of energy...just epic.In my opinion they beat the ladies in this one ten nil.I can barely stand walking in heels all day,but this guys made me think otherwise.This has just made my day.Watch them dance in their heels.





They are sure headed for greatness. Uniqueness and versatility in their moves and choreography is just epic.Let nobody dull your sparkle Yasin Marshall,Arnaud and Mehdi.#validdreams

Happy Friday Darlings,thank you for reading through....
xoxo

Comments

  1. i really find it weird! would you ask you man to heels?#foof for thought

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

A comment or two goes a long way. Xx!!

Popular posts from this blog

Gathering Strength From Life Storms Part 002 - #LupusAwareness